- The balanced curriculum covers all major methodologies and principles
- Study in short intervals with video lessons averaging 3 minutes each
- Submit questions to the instructors
- Attend a small-group live online session to review and discuss the material
- Complete your final exam to obtain an industry-recognized Lean Six Sigma certificate or certification*
Learn to work efficiently, become a valued team member on projects, and lead improvement programs.
This short course provides a first look at structured process improvement. It is awareness training for someone who wants to understand the basics or is unsure if they are ready for the certification course. Take it, then apply the full cost to another course of your choice.
This course prepares you to implement changes in your processes and be a valued team member on larger improvement projects. Upon successful completion, you will receive an industry-recognized Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification*.
This course is designed to prepare both executives and front-line managers to take an active part in the growth and success of the organization’s program to change the culture and create a financial benefit from the effort